The Brandon Jansen Memorial Recovery Centre provides guidance, support and care for people affected by addiction with recovery programs. The Brandon Jansen Memorial Recovery Centre provides change, and a fully individualized approach to treatment. The programming is based on healthy thinking with nutrition and healthy living with the mind, body, and soul at the center of our program.
The Brandon Jansen Memorial Recovery Centre is committed to providing clients with the support, tools, and resources they need, to develop a total life-style change based on a solid foundation of coping mechanisms to achieve a balanced lifestyle of mind, body, and spirit”
As a group, and as individuals, we are committed to your success. To be able to ensure this we operate from a distinct set of values. The team is diverse, flexible and genuine. We emphasize unwavering honesty, tempered with great compassion. We promote a trusting, safe and supportive environment with clients, as well as with staff. Ultimately, we are passionate, courageous in all our affairs.
- A)Programs Operating
To fulfill our mission, we operate an Inpatient Treatment Program, Outpatient Family Services, and Referral Operations.
- B) Philosophy
- The Brandon Jansen Memorial Recovery Centre is committed to providing support services to individuals suffering from the effects of substance misuse.
- We believe that no one should be overlooked and that when the window of opportunity opens, an addict should have access to immediate assistance.
- We use a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy approach, and other community supports to help the addict reintegrate into society such as Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Networking with a variety of community resources, we believe all members of the community that require service should have the opportunity to participate in a recovery program.
- Our programs are offered to a diverse population that includes all ethnic, social, religious, and economic backgrounds.
Our 3 philosophies are what will get the results needed to break the cycle of addiction.
Love your Body. As Addicts we treat our bodies with complete disregard. Our bodies have been good to us and are resilient. At BJMRC our focus is to provide you with many exercise philosophies and methods with our registered personal trainer. Nutritious meals prepared by our chef will make each meal healthy and nutritious and in line with your holistic treatment goals focusing on mind, body, & soul.
Several one on one counselling sessions weekly, combined with daily group sessions taught by our “lived experience” counsellors make us unique. No more than 10 patients at a time ensures each client is given personalized treatment. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is the heart of our program philosophy.
Working hand in hand with our clients support networks, we offer Couples and Family counselling on weekends. Our addictions affect our support networks’ lives which is often correlated to the pain we feel as addicts as well. A healthy support network is vital to a healthy recovery.